Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crispy Chat (Left over Rotis) - just in 4 steps

When i used to come back tired & hungry form work, my Mom used 2 give me sum snack tht makes me refresh again...Here is 1 of them very easy & quick recipe tht can work over ur hunger...

No1 likes wasting food. So why throw leftover rotis...We can make a simple chat with them. Now when I come back home, i prepare it myself in no time...Here goes the easy recipes in just 4 simple steps.

Crispy chart - 4 steps Recipe
Left over rotis - 2
Onion - 1 no
Oil - 2 tbsp
Chat masala
Tomato Ketchup (My must thing for all snacks)

Step 1-Add & heat oil in a kadai.
Step 2-Tear the rotis in small pieces & add to the hot oil & deep fry them till crisp.Then remove & drain the oil.
Step 3-Chop onions & add to the rotis.
Step 4-Sprinkle chat masal over it & pour some tomato ketchup as per your taste.

Its done...just bite it & taste it...

Roasted rotis - 3 steps Recipe
Left over rotis - 2
Onion - 1 no
Chat masala
Tomato Ketchup (My must thing for all snacks)

Step 1- Roast the leftover rotis on tava in a low flame till it gets hard & crisp. Then remove from heat.
Step 2-Chop onions & spread over the rotis.
Step 3-Sprinkle chat masal over it & pour some tomato ketchup as per your taste.

Kids will like it more...

No comments:

Post a Comment