Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Banana Shrikhand

I love to make sweet dishes.....After my college i used to prepare only sweet dishes (mostly chocolate flavored) every alternate day & very soon I found myself in A Shape that I was never before...

Anyways tht didnt affect me cuz nothing can make me quit eating my fav things.....Cuz, I got solutions 4 all my problems...LOL....


So here I am gonna talk about Banana Shrikhand....Shrikhand is a famous sweet dish of Gujurat........One day I had Banana stock in my fridge & so just got an idea of making Shrikhand with flavor of Banana & did it....Voila.....It was loved by all my family members...

So i m gonna share it here....Hope u Lyk it..... :)

Banana Shrikhand Recipe:
Ingredients:
Thick Curd : 1 Kg
Banana - Ripe 5 nos.
Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cups
1 Banana for garnishing

Method:

1. Hang curd in a muslin cloth in a cool place for about 3 hours until all the liquid drains off.
2. Now transfer hung thick curd in a bowl & add powdered sugar to it & mix well with the hand blender.
3. Grind the ripe bananas into a smooth paste, add it to the Curd & again mix well.
4. Now transfer it into separate bowls & refrigerate.

So our Banana Shrikhand is now ready, garnish it with half circular slices of banana & serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment